Re: PC audio with Quickcam

Ian Carr-de Avelon (avelon@phys.uva.nl)
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 15:46:35 +0200

At 08:24 29-08-95 -0500, Roger Lee Boston wrote:
>Yes.
>Now if the printer can work WHILE the sound system is working ...

I still would not be sure that the Quickcam will work, because:
a) the printer only receives data (like the printer port was:
1)designed for.
2)is standard acrose 'compatables' for.)
b) the data rate is a lot higher.
If you don't think that these points make a difference, what is your
explanation for it taking them so long to make the PC Quickcam?
Yours
Ian