Re: Win Audio via dialup

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 12:06:01 -0500 (CDT)

In that case - since the benefits are obviously Soooo apealing for an
internet equivalent, why hasn't some entrepreneur put a 'net ready package
like this together? It could be a wonderful way of distributing courses
off campus (maybe WAY off!) to those without the budgets for more than a
minimal dial-up 'net PPP connection.