Re: Win Audio via dialup

rlelina (rlelina@vv.val.net)
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

I'm guessing that ShareVision3000 only works with Creative Labs hardware
and so it can take advantage of hardware compression and decompression
that yields much smaller frame sizes. Whereas CUSeeMe is designed to be
hardware-independent and so it cannot make use of most advantages offered
by particluar hardware.