Re: World broadcast

ims@Onramp.NET
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:44:04 -0500

Does anyone know if there a way to broadcast over MBONE and
mirror the broadcast simultaniously to multiple CU-SeeMe reflectors?
I have a project where I've been asked to do this but I'm not clear
on if it can be done, or how. If anyone has any pointers to specific
info I can look at I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks!!