Re: voice at 14.4 on the Mac

Rogene Talento (labrat@teleport.com)
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 15:48:09 -0700

At 10:14 PM 8/29/95 -0700, Andrew Green wrote:
>NetPhone supports the vat audio protocol -- which is what Maven uses for
>its audio channel -- and is also what I thought CU-SeeMe uses. If I'm wrong
>on that, please accept my apologies for the error.

Yes, I have noticed this claim by Netphone. But just because it supports
vat, to me that doesn't mean it is compatible with CU-seeme. I have yet to
see somebody use Netphone or Maven to connect to a Cu-seeme user, whether it
be directly or via a reflector...

Rogene
| labrat@teleport.com | Internet Services |
| http://www.teleport.com/~labrat/ | for the Northwest |
| IPhone, CU-Seeme, Canucks, & Karaoke! | Portland, OR, USA |