Re: World broadcast

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 21:51:34 -0500 (CDT)

I have three of those units and teach my classes with them from sometimes
out of state and often out of town. You are right the performance is
outstanding and it is a shame Creative labs has no plans to change that
product to our liking. A month ago Ted Choy from their offices told me
he'd been deluged by requests for ISDN versions, internet versions etc
but that no such thing is in the works. Too bad. Could it be possible
to take the product "as-is" and swap the audio/serial card out for some
other device which talks to internet and force-fit a solution?