Re: Cautionary note re TALK window

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 12:06:19 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I am willing to bet that that user came from wam.umd.edu (128.8.72.xxx).
We have had the same troubble here. I know that they are denied from the
cornell reflector for the same reason. We have been in touch with the
system administration at wam.umd.edu who is willing to throw this guy out
if they catch him. He is often connected to several reflectors at the
same time and stays connected for a long time. So if the system
administration gets a phone whenever this thing happends they can catch him.
We are currently denying anything from wam.umd.edu and so will any
reflecor that we are connected to in the near future.

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***

PGP-key by fingering halvork@frodo.hiof.no http://www.hiof.no/~halvork/