Re: Iphone 4.0 *rumor*

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 22:49:15 -0700

At 06:31 PM 7/31/96 -0400, Ron Elkayam wrote:
>On Wed, 31 Jul 1996, Dennis J. Streveler wrote:
>
>> Have you taken a look at Vocaltec's Internet Conference? Multi-person audio
>> and a very nice whiteboard (similar to the one found in their Internet Phone
>> version 4). Hope this helps, Dennis
>
>Dennis,
>
>Have you heard the rumor that Iphone 4.0 has multiple-user conference as a
>non-documented "feature"? (There's some strange expanding EXE in the
>Iphone 4.0 package which might have something to do with this.)
>
>Ron

Ron,

I did not know that, but it makes sense. Vocaltec's other product, Internet
Conference does in fact have a multiple-user conference, and these two
products are remarkable "similar". Thanks for the info. I will snoop around
a bit and see what I can learn...

Cheers,
Dennis

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| web: www.usr.mobius.net/strev
-Future Technologies in Medicine / | CUSeeMe: ws1.streveler.xo.com
Methodologies | 415 469-9476 fax