Re:I Need More Reflector Sites

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 03 Aug 1996 00:45:05 -0500

>Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 13:58:18 -0400
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Joe Sommer <ninja@idirect.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: I Need More Reflector Sites
>
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I've been attempting to get on some reflector sites commonly associated
>with CUSEEME and I would like to know if you could post some others. It
>appears that there are 'to many lurkers' and I can only get on to some
>sites rarely. Can anyone provide some new reflectors?
>
>Joe Sommer
>ninja@idirect.com
>Toronto, Ontario

You can get a long list of reflectors from my web page in five different
formats. Be sure to read the first page, where it tells you what the
special characters mean. Some of them are not active, some are
predominantly gay, some are pay, etc.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe