RE: Color quickcam win95 cuseeme vdophone cinevideo WORKS!!!!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 03 Aug 1996 00:45:10 -0500

>Date: Sat, 03 Aug 1996 01:54:00 -0300
>To: wcw@bga.com, <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>From: Leo Karan <abraojacob@riopreto.com.br>
>Subject: RE: Color quickcam win95 cuseeme vdophone cinevideo WORKS!!!!
>
>>The workaround is this:
>>
>>edit the cuseeme.ini file
>>find the [capture settings] section
>>change the line CaptureDepth= from 24 to 16
>>save and exit
>>startup Enhanced CU-SeeMe (user gets an all-white local video window)
>>go to preferences - change codec to color.
>>
>>The user should be all set after that.
-----
>I have a cuseeme WO.84b7 copy, but it doesn't have CaptureDepth= in [capture
>settings] section in the cuseeme.ini file. May I find it only at "Enhanced
>CU-SeeMe"? I pretend install a QuickCam Color, so how can I do to get a
>copy of Enhanced CU-SeeMe?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Leo Karan.
>abraojacob@riopreto.com.br

The Cornell version does not, and has never supported color, so you won't
find those items in the cuseeme.ini file. Go get the to
http://www.wpine.com White Pine demo, and be sure to get a registration
number, and pay for the software after the 30 day trial is up.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe