Re: sub-list idea...

Mark Gryniewski (mski@bright.net)
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 08:33:09 -0400 (EDT)

At 02:15 AM 8/8/96 -0400, ECarter252@aol.com wrote:

> I have an idea for a list that may be particularly useful for ( us)
> newbies...A testimonial list...ie:
> "I run a Pet and use 2600 baud modem with morse code transponderr and have
> no problem using cu-seeme,nasa etc..." or "my cray works fine..."
> TIA,Ed

OK..heryago:

I use the cornell version w/b&w quickcam on a pent 166/16 meg/soundblaster
16/connectix tripod & microphone using win 3.11 and almost never have
difficulties. I frequent ref's as well as d/c for long periods...(also
running demon dialer from craig(cougarMD)) and rarely even get a time out
much less a lockup. Also use the cam for stills and movies and again have
had very good "luck".

BTW..my puter was built from scratch by a friend of mine that started a
computer sales & service business after becomming partially permanently
disabled in an industrial accident. He does great work...maybe it's all in
the right "QUALITY" m/b's and chips etc that go into a good machine.

Email me if you want info on the vendor i used for my screaming cu-machine... ;)

Mark J. Gryniewski |
I.S./Accounting Director |
Goodwill Industries of Wayne County, Inc. |
1034 Nold Avenue |
Wooster, Ohio 44691 |
Phone:(330) 264-1300 |
FAX: (330) 262-5932 |