Re: ISDN and netmeeting

Dennis J. Streveler (strev@mobius.net)
Fri, 09 Aug 1996 14:21:51 -0700

Hello Paul,

Yes I have used ECU and NetMeeting simultaneously over ISDN, althuogh not a
direct ISDN connection. I do understand that a direct connection over ISDN
IS possible with ECU.

Cheers,
Dennis

At 02:02 PM 8/9/96 PDT, Patrick Larouche wrote:

Systems Consultant | CIS: 71036,1645
| web: www.usr.mobius.net/strev
-Future Technologies in Medicine / | CUSeeMe: ws1.streveler.xo.com
Methodologies | 415 469-9476 fax