Re: Multi-modal Record of a Video Conference

Steve Edwards (edwards@infobahnos.com)
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 08:56:30 -0400

Hi Shicheng,

I use a combination of software, such as Cu-Seeme and Cooltalk (at
Netscape.com) at the same time. This software works very well for me.

Regards

Steve

At 12:09 12/08/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I'm interested in trying to set up an experiment which would involve having a
>multi-modal record (video, speech, text, possibly drawing) of a
video-conference
>meeting. It would involve a three way meeting between England, France and
Spain.

>Does any one know if CU-SeeMe can do this; if not, is there any software
>available to do this, i.e. to allow me to make transcripts of the different
>channels?
>
>Thanks.

----------- Steve Edwards Exploration Informatique enr.,
!! " " 24 rue de Cernay, Lorraine, Quebec, Canada J6Z 3Z3
!! " http://www.infobahnos.com/~edwards/
!! \___/ edwards@infobahnos.com 514-621-5684