RE: Surviellance/Monitoring

Trevor A. Kitzmann (tak-man@rrnet.com)
Tue, 13 Aug 1996 20:57:29 -0500

More than you know Schwan! But don't knock the military schwan or the =
usa. At least we have our freedom to choose and evade this great =
(hehehe) judicial system of ours. Besides, the only reason people pick =
on the military is because they are always deemed as UNWORTHY which is a =
fallacy.

----------
From: schwann[SMTP:schwann@aztec.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 1996 4:19 PM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Surviellance/Monitoring

At 04:49 PM 96/08/13 -0400, you wrote:
>I think Nancy needs to have her head examined....

Oh give her a break..

the USA is soon gonna patent sub-cutaneous micro-chips for animals and
unclaimed babies so she's obviously worried.

So would i be living in the USA...

I mean they've been dredging up TWA for weeks and haven't let you know =
that
it was probably an military excersize that went wrong. They've first =
godda
find someone to pin it on before they tell you what it was.

but don't worry Nancy, these guys are kewl, OK?

best,

schwann

http://aztec.co.za/users/schwann