Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Rob Fleetwood (ROBFLEET@ix.Netcom.com)
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 10:26:16 -0700

I watched (out of curiousity) and was surprised by the performance. I
was getting 10-12 frames per second at times (w/28.8 Kbps modem) and
some sound. A freeze of the video did not significantly improve the
audio but when the packets were arriving, good color and better than
normal refresh rate -- I would guess because there were no other
xmitters.

Rob