Re: Video Capture Card

schwann (schwann@aztec.co.za)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:56:02 +0200

At 04:02 PM 96/08/15 -0500, you wrote:
>Surplus Direct is running a sell on VisionTime Gold by Specom for $129.99
>Comes with "Capture Card" and videoconferencing software.
>http://www.surplusdirect.com

Hi List,

Thanks for the tip but it's not on the list.
As someone who's been trying to buy a video capture card for six months i'd
appreciate anyone who could offer any help on where to get it on the Net..

Hauppage offered me a Celebrity Card at $399 but take three days to reply to
email and do so in two word answers which makes me worried about giving them
my card number and Eggheads were totally useless and took an order for a SE
100 and then told me after months that they couldn't get it..

any ideas?

best,

schwann