B&W Quickcam BETA driver for Windows NT now available

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 23:44:09 -0500

A friend of mine just got this info from Connectix, and I thought I should
share it with anyone interested in Windows NT Quickcam drivers:

das da faq, jaq

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe