Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Peter Riis (Peter.Riis@datagraf.dk)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:25:53 +0200

Jacqueline Chados wrote:
> Just look at the corporate parasites that are swarming
> all over the convention like files around a manure pile. If we're going
> to squander money on welfare, I'd rather do it $100 at a time to people
> who, perhaps, should be working instead of doing it $100 MILLION at a time
> to corporations, many of whom are foreign owned, that don't even spend it
> back in this country's economy.

I'm afraid this is way away from videoconferencing, but anyway, you
started it:

You folks over there, I remember some one discussing video-surveillance
in this conference a few days ago repeated the good old american: "Well,
maybe we have a bad system, but we have the freedom to...etc. etc."

So now's your chance to get yourself a much better USA...
Good luck........;-)

--
Peter Riis
Copenhagen, Denmark