Re: Video Capture Card

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:08:01 -0500 (CDT)

I'm using a video capture card that is not on the list. Just use it with
CUDOODLE. Cudoodle makes a section of the screen a "capture device" that
CUSM can use. Just put running video from your VisionTime or other
unsupported video card under the capture area and voila!

I use a program called CUDoodle Assistant that will run the video, and
shrink the video for faster throughput, and allows me to trpe text over
the window. DuDoodle Assistant is available at:

http://www.pathfinders.com/pathfind/cuseeme and by going into the
"cusm utilities" section.

alex