Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Christopher M Sedore (cmsedore@interrel4.case.syr.edu)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:00:54 -0400 (EDT)

Right at this moment, I'd be happy to spend it $100 million at a time on
AI development to filter out completely irrelevant posts, and I could
care less which economy derived benefit.

-Chris