Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Brett Schechter (bschec@ccnet.com)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 09:37:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, Christopher M Sedore wrote:

I'm new to the list, and must state that socio-political discussion is/
was not my original intent. However, the guantlet being cast I would
interject some simple Randian missives. To wit, corporations have
facilitated the ease with which I may convey this transmission. They
have made this THE GREATEST, FAIREST and most politically STABLE nation
in the world. And my tenures in Sweden, France and Britain have
calcified those thoughts.

>From a strictly selfish perspective, $100 million abrogated from a blind
populace would be MUCH more efficiantly utilized by eremm "corporate
parasites" than the detritus that abuses crack, illegitamate birthing
practices, and divisive retoric (although they seem to know not the
meaning of my words!). In short, flame off...

Brett Schechter,
Proud Corporate Parasite, and Employer of 20 Well Paid Exploited Families