Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 23:33:39 -0500

>Date: Fri, 16 Aug 96 13:44:47 -0700
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "John R. Farley" <farley1@ibm.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention
>
>In <2.2.32.19960814052755.00692e0c@pop.fast.net>, on 08/14/96 at 01:27 AM,
> Bill Knauss <wknauss@fast.net> said:
>
>>>White Pine Software will be broadcasting the Republican National Conventi
>>>(RNC).
>
>I tried viewing this with the cornell v.84b7 but the I could not see the
>video. The convention kept showing up as a lurker ever though my modem's
>receive light was showing that I was getting a lot of data.
>
>Otherwise v.84b7 has been working ok for me, more or less.
>
>Anyone have an idea why I could not get the video?
>
>--
>"John R. Farley" <farley1@ibm.net>

If they are broadcasting in COLOR you will have to use the White Pine
CU-SeeMe client. The Cornell client does not, and has never supported color
transmissions.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe