Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Francisco Neira B. (fneirab@amauta.rcp.net.pe)
Sat, 17 Aug 96 02:53:19 -0400 (EDT)

At 11:00 16/08/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Right at this moment, I'd be happy to spend it $100 million at a time on
>AI development to filter out completely irrelevant posts, and I could
>care less which economy derived benefit.
>
>-Chris
>
>On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Jacqueline Chados wrote:

I do honestly earn just US$ 20k a year, if you offer US$ 100k for filtering
your mail, I'll be very happy ;) Nice deal huh! The only requirement is not
to have a narrow criteria for other opinions. :) (I'm not talking about
politics, I don't like to talk about that if out my own country! :))

Unpolitically yours ;)

Francisco
"Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with
less ability might have your job"
- Bits & Pieces
Francisco Neira
Computer Programmer/Network Administrator
Lima - Peru, South America -5:00 GMT
Data/Voice +51(1)460-0627