Re: EVENT: Republican National Convention

Francisco Neira B. (fneirab@amauta.rcp.net.pe)
Sat, 17 Aug 96 02:53:42 -0400 (EDT)

At 13:22 16/08/96 -0700, you wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, schwann wrote:
>
>> At 09:37 AM 96/08/16 -0700, you wrote:
>> >
>> >On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, Christopher M Sedore wrote:
>> >
>> >I'm new to the list, and must state that socio-political discussion is/
>> >was not my original intent. However, the guantlet being cast I would
>> >interject some simple Randian missives. To wit, corporations have
>> >facilitated the ease with which I may convey this transmission.
>>
>> no they haven't...
>>
>> people have..
>>
>> the definition of a corporation?
>>
>> a legal construct for absolving personal responsibility..
>>

>If I grant your specious definition, may I also ask you to define government?

As far as I know, Schwann is not living in the US, nor do I. I guess we
can't (for ethics) write about political matters.
Regards,

Francisco
"Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with
less ability might have your job"
- Bits & Pieces
Francisco Neira
Computer Programmer/Network Administrator
Lima - Peru, South America -5:00 GMT
Data/Voice +51(1)460-0627