RE: mWave audio and CU-Seeme

MORENO BORSALINO (Moreno.Borsalino@cselt.stet.it)
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 16:05:23 +0200

>I am. I have the IBM Mwave modem/sound card. It works great under
>Windows 95 with CU-seeme and Enhanced CU-See me with NO problems. The
>only thing that stinks is that this modem/sound card doesn't work under
>Windows NT 4.0 Final. Arghhhhhhhhhhh.....oh well. Still working on the
>problem.
>
>----------

Wait a moment. I used mWave on Aptiva and Win 95. With CuSeeme and ECU I
haven't Full Duplex audio. And more, Netscape CoolTalk doesn't work.

Anyone have hints about these problems.

Regards
-Moreno Borsalino

-----------------

CSELT (Centre of Study & Laboratories of Telecommunications) S.p.A.
V. Reiss Romoli, 274 10148 Torino (ITALY)
http://www.cselt.stet.it

Ph. : +39 11 2286823
Fax : +39 11 2286862
E_Mail: moreno.borsalino@CSELT.STET.IT
Home Page : http://andromeda.cselt.stet.it:8080/~moreno/welcome.html

CSELT is the STET Group's Company for the study, research, experimentation
and qualification for telecommunications and information technology.