Re: Trying to get full-duplex audio with 2 sound blasters

Bill Knauss (wknauss@fast.net)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 01:36:19 -0400

At 02:15 PM 8/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi. It's been my understanding for a while that one can get full
>duplex audio using two half-duplex cards. Right now, we've got two Sound
>Blaster Awe32's connected to a Pentium running Windoze 95. Win95 detects
>both of them, and we have one set to play and the other set to record
>audio. But still, CU-SeeMe is giving us only half-duplex, and does not
>allow us to deselect that annoying Push To Talk button.
>
>Does anyone have any ideas???

You might try removing one of the SB cards. I have a Pentium, Win95 and
one SB AWE32 card and I'm getting full duplex when using IPhone. I know
you're talking about CU-SeeMe but what works for IPhone should work for
CU-SeeMe too (I think).

Bill Knauss