Re:wud luv to send!!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 18:45:43 -0500

>Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 21:40:19 +1000
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Dennis Amor <damor@ecn.net.au>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: wud luv to send!!
>
>I have a VideoBlaster FS200 and have no problem receiving pictures with
>CU-SeeMe. But when I connect a videocam and try to send pictures my local
>video window just shows loads of hash and snow! I get the message "capture
>driver not installed properly" and "invalid handle"!
>
>Can any kind sir (or madam!) offer any ideas on how I can resolve this problem?

Go to File/Video setup (Cornell version) or Edit/Preferences/Video (White
Pine version) click on FORMAT, and choose 8 bit palettized mode, 120X160
pixels. I don't have an FS200 card, but I know that this is how the
Captivator card has to be setup.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe