RE: Trevor's sarcasm

Jerry Taylor (jtaylor@greeceny.com)
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 02:52:38 GMT

At 11:16 PM 8/20/96 -0500, Trevor wrote:

>Hmmmm...well...the question was so Open - ended that I would have been a
>fool not to have thrown a sarcastic humor at him.

I could understand it if you followed your sarcasm with a sincere offer to
help... but, you DIDN'T!! Shame on you! I hope you learned something from
all of the people on the listserv that flamed you royally!

>My apoligies to Mhaydar.
^
It may be too late. He/she may have ALREADY dropped off the list because of
YOU! (By the way, you spelled "apologies" wrong.)

>First problem I see right away is that he is with AOL.COM.
>Fix that and then I can help.

There you go again. I doubt that you're willing to be helpful to ANYONE!
Once an a**hole, always an a**hole!

Jerry Taylor
Educational Technology Coordinator
Arcadia Middle School, Greece, NY