Re:DTV1100

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 22:37:53 -0500

>Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 07:20:23 -0500 (CDT)
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Alex Watson <alex@pathfinders.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: DTV1100
>

>Does anyone have any experience witht he Diamond Stealth Video add-on
>daughtercard the DTV1100 (Does TV stuff) ? I was going to return it cause
>they shipped the wrong add-on card. Does it work with CUSEEME?

I couldn't say for sure on this, but...

>Will it work with CUDOODLE?

ANY video capture card that has its own program to show the camera output to
the screen will work with CUDOODLE. Use their software to get the picture
on the screen and move it into the CUDOODLE capture area, and the image will
be sent to yuor local video window, and out the modem.

>Microsoft Video for Windows?

Read the docs that came with the board for this...it should tell you.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe