Re: D-Cam

Don Castella (dcastell@interaccess.com)
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:21:27 -0500

I have a question for the group regarding the D-Cam. I examined the info on
the D-Cam at the site Jackie listed, and found it to be interesting. It
appears that the D-Cam supports 256 gray scale operation or 16 million
colors at all the common resolutions. My question is: Could the D-Cam be
used in the 256 gray scale mode with Cornell or WP CU-SeeMe on a PC? If so,
it would be a great improvement over the 64 gray scale mode I am currently
using on the BW Connectix QuickCam.

Don Castella
aka Don@Chicago