Re:Reversed Local Video ........

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 17:43:53 -0500

>Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 00:56:19 +0000
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: jwf2@slip.net
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Reversed Local Video ........
>
>Ok, this may sound dumb but...
>
>When I reverse the video in the "Local Video" window, does it reverse the
>SENT vid also??
>
>Thanks,
>
>Joe.

Nope...it only affects how you see yourself in your local video window.

I wondered for a while why they even put this in there, but decided that
it's there because people are accustomed to seeing themselves in a mirror,
and some even have trouble combing their hair, etc., while seeing themselves
as OTHERS would see them. This option allows them to see use the local
window as a mirror for this.

Just my thoughts...why they REALLY put that option in is anyone's guess :)

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe