Re: Four11,ICQ

Fri, 01 Aug 1997 08:09:41 +0200

Dr. Robert G. Burroughs wrote:

> Hi,
> i downloaded the cuseeme software and unzipped it but i get error
> messages and a message that says that i have problems with the regestry
> and that i need to download four11 again. how can i correct this
> problem and can i download four11 separately?
>
> robert
http://www.four11.com/cgi-bin/Four11Main?Connect

Think about installation of the ICQ service, too
http://www.mirabilis.com/

Both tools allow You to find friends currently online (although they
just own a dynamic IP), and to let friends find You !

Look at my homepage about iphone directories, cuseeme refs, ICQ,
Four11,.. (You may check whether I am online, for testing)
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

My Cu-Seeme homepage
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen