Re: connecting to reflectors

Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:44:56 +0200

ulli wrote:

> hi there!
> i am using cu-seeme for the first time and like to know how
> to get a connection to a public reflector, because always, when i
> insert a certain ip the answer message is "no response"!
>
> performing a "ping" to that site will result in a "time out".
>
> are ALL reflectors DOWN that i tried?(i tried about 12)
> i suppose that i use the wrong method somehow.
>
> ulli
Probably You are just using outdated reflists. Check my homepage
about CU-SEEME
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeeme.html
and my homepage about refs, reflists and user directories
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen