Re: V-Cam vs. QuickCam Color

Wed, 06 Aug 1997 23:25:49 +0200

Roberto Del Bianco wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I've just bought a Color Camera, very similar to QuickCam but called > Vcam,
> model CP-58, manufactured by "AME Group"
> can I find infos and software resources for this cam?
I saw this cam on the Hannover Fair, check my link to their homepage
which you may find at
http://home.pages.de/~h/computer.html

Note that You bought the wrong cam. Just for the Quickcam b/w, the
protocol specifications are open for anybody, so that people may
build drivers for other os.

CU-SEEME:
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
Iphones:
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html
Dirs & refs
http://home.pages.de/~h/contact2.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen