Re: WIN TV PRISM CARD

Gareth Clatworthy (gareth@telspec.co.uk)
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:56:35 +0100

Dear Kev

> Im having similar problems with Win/TV pci. I know that there should
According to Hauppage you should be OK
> be a reference in the drivers section of the system.ini that should
> say:
>
> msvideo=???
>
> but I do not seem to have it. Have you got this entry? If so please
> could yoy tell me what it is, or let me know how you solve your
> probelm.

I have come to the same conclusion I have contacted tech support who
were not much use.

I think that it should be possible to write a driver, I dont expect a
full 800x600 at 25 fps but i'm sure 160x120 at 2 fps should be
possible even across the ISA bus without interrupts.

I have had some small sucsess using CUdoodle, the clip board viewer
and control C in win tv but this is not elagant !

heres what i got from tech support :-