Re: Web site

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 20:16:12 -0500

At 06:33 PM 8/13/97 -0400, Ric Murray wrote:
>We are trying to setup a trade show booth that would "broadcast" a live
>picture and audio from the booth. We would like to set this up so the
>companies' distributors could log on to the sight and see the action
>from the booth and perhaps speak to people in the booth. Is CU Seemee
>either basic or enhanced the tool that we need. Can anyone refer us to
>information on how to setup such a site?
>
>Ric Murray

CU-SeeMe would be fine for this, but don't expect lots of motion from a
28.8 modem link. If you want to use color, you'll have to get White Pine's
enhanced version. If b&w is acceptable, go get Cornell's latest version
for win95. Call PC/MAC Connection for a quickcam (1-800-800-1111). Go to
Brian Godette's web page at http://www.dimensional.com/~bgodette/ and
download his reflector software. Run this on ANOTHER win95 or NT machine.
Be sure to download the documentation from that page, too. This will help
you configure the reflector.