Re: Sound

Justinus Andjarwirawan (justin@jacob.petra.ac.id)
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:31:23 +0700 (JVT)

I've had a same problem. I have all sound shut. If you look at the Control
Panel, System, Multimedia, the sound card is disabled. And after that
the CU-Seeme itself shuts down because of an error (some kind of general
protection error). I assumed this is an error with the kernel when the CPU
load gets high.