Re: use printer port 2

Kevin McCluskey (kevinmc@nbnet.nb.ca)
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:32:55 -0300

Gee all this talk about lpt2..... I have 2 parallel ports and am using
win95 and QC.

I found it easier to connect the printer to lpt2 since most wrd pro or even
win95 etc allow you to select what port the printer is on. That left me
with lpt1 for the cam. Seems to work fine and was no fuss.

jimmeuse@erols.com