Re: CU 3.1 Preview

Jeremy Weber (jweber@miso.wwa.com)
Fri, 29 Aug 97 19:10:26 -0600

>I'm having the same problem....when I test the video using the Color
>QuickCam...my local video shows up fine. But I can't connect to any of the
>refs that I was able to with the previous version.
>

>M Everett wrote:
>
>> I downloaded mac CU-SeeMe 3.1 Preview this afternoon. For some reason
>> the program doesn't seem to recognize my QuickCam. When in the test mode
>> it shows a remote video, but not the local video, but when I make
>> adjustments I can very clearly see my video. The only ref that I have
>> been able to connect to is the White Pine Cafe and the status bar
>> indicates that I'm a lurker. Anyone have an idea as to what my problem
>> could be?
>>
>> M Everett
>>
>> "The tragedy of life is not death, but what dies inside of us while we
>> live."......Norman Cousins

Same problem here. I can only connect to the white pine refs and cannot
send vid. I also can only launch the application only once per computer
session, if I quit the app and then try to launch it again, it crashes.
Seems like it will be an excellent application though.

Jeremy Weber Mac Consultant, Chicago IL
jweber@miso.wwa.com
Out the modem, into the access server,
onto the LAN, through the firewall,