Re: Cu-SeeMe 3.1 Mac Cannot Connect

Sat, 30 Aug 1997 19:20:26 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997 davide@borg.com wrote:
> The 3.1 Preview for the Mac program will not connect using IP's
> other than those supplied with the program.
> Any suggestions?

You sure? Maybe they broke that little part of 3.1 :)
I ran 3.1b2 for an hour or so and I just hit the manual dial and entered
the IP of my public reflector and connected just fine. Granted there were
a ton of other bugs, but connecting to my WP 2.1 reflector wasn't one of
them. I'm going to have to grab the preview to see how it does importing
and exporting. You might look into using my reflector scanner's
nickname.ini format and then importing it.