Re: HELP

Jeeves (jeeves@jump.net)
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 11:21:00 -0600

--============_-1310130407==_ma============

aubinte@westelcom.com wrote:

> Well I'm still confused.....I started cu and there is
>absolutely NO menu anywheres for Geektalk. Doesn't make any difference
>if I close the basic chat window or not, there is still nothing in
>existence for geektalk!! When I downloaded Cu 0.87b3(PPC) it placed an
>icon on my desktop....click on it and it starts the program....hence,
>there is NO way of puting geektalk into it that I know of....therefore,
>how can I get Geektalk to work????? Does anyone know the address of
>the person who made the Geektalk program so I can ask him,,,,,MAYBE he
>can help me !!!!!

Put the Cornell CuSeeMe application AND Geektalk in the same location (or
folder). Launch CU-SeeMe. If it's the first time you've used GeekTalk
with CU-SeeMe, it will alert you about Cornells chat windows being open.
Close it and look for a the "GeekTalk" menu. Choose "Chat Window" under
that menu. You shouldn't have to do this each time you open the
application as it's set in the preferences.

-Mike
Jeeves