Re: cu-seeme behind firewall

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 01:25:21 -0500

At 04:48 PM 8/3/98 -0400, Kevin McCormick wrote:
>Good point. CU Tech Support or Scoot Lacroix can best answer that one. =)
>
>At 03:38 PM 8/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>
>>I believe I read somewhere (maybe one of the README's) that H.323
>>connections use another UDP port somewhere...not sure though.

Those port numbers USED to be listed on that page, along with the port
number for MJPEG. I can't imagine why somoene at WP would have removed
that info. I think I copied that file to my local drive a while back. If
I can find it, I'll post the info here.

Who does your web pages, Kevin?

Bill Woodland (Squeek ) PC questions only, please.
OverLord Reflector Manager at http://topdeals.com/overlord
Cornell version 1.0 users guide at http://topdeals.com/cu
Cornell help pages at http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW