Re: cu-seeme behind firewall

Matthew Angelli (mangelli@wpine.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 09:54:02 -0400

The WP CUSM FAQ's are presently undergoing an overhaul and, as a result,
some of them will be sort of MIA temporarily.

Here's the port info that I'm aware of which hasn't already been mentioned:

UDP port 24032 - for sending/receiving RTP audio & video (MJPEG)
TCP port 1503 for T.120 client connections/whiteboarding

Hope this helps.

- Matthew