Re: Problem w/ v0.92b2 when multiple NIC's are installed...

Phil (chrome@lightstream.net)
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 22:47:25 -0400

>Steven A. Carlson wrote:
>
>> If I remove the TCP/IP binding from the NIC, then everything works just
>> fine. But, ultimately, I want to network my two PCs together, and when I
do,
>> I have the feeling the problem will return.
>
>This is a genuine "Frequently Asked Question". Most of the time, you
>can solve this problem by deleting the Dialup Adapter, rebooting, then
>reinstalling the Dialup Adapter so that it is the LAST adapter
>installed.

I'm not sure, but you also may be able to repair this situation by editing
SYSTEM.INI. The reason I'm not sure is I don't know for certain where the
references to the dialup adapter is stored.