Re: Dooin video card.

Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:52:10 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, John A. Booher wrote:
> Since I downloaded the Whit Pines version now the Coenell version says
> "unsupported video capture mode". Any suggestions like try a different
> video capture card would be welcome. -JB

OK..try a different video capture card. :) It sounds like there's
incompatibilities somewhere with its drivers or something. Try disabling
the capture card and see if CU still locks up. If so, then a new capture
card would fix it. I like the Winnov Videum line of cards. :)

As far as the unsupported mode on Cornell, try View -> Preferences ->
Video -> Video Format and select another format.

The grayscale codec works with RGB8, RGB15/16, and YUV9 (YVU9/Indeo Raw).
The color codecs work with RGB15/16 and RGB24. They all require either
160x120 or 320x240 as the resolution.