Re: problems with Cu-seeme and my equipment

Scott Breseke (halo@dnai.com)
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 18:22:18 -0700

Mikey: with CU version 3.1.1.016 the mic and speaker icons are *not*
supposed to show up next to your cam icon on your participant
list......that's the way it's supposed to look. Those icons don't show up
next to my name on the list either, but the mic and speakers both work
fine. If they aren't working then from the conference room screen go
customize/hardware and make sure the appropriate devices are selected there.

Regards,

Infinity7