Re: DL latest CU

CarPromo (jkl@gte.net)
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:56:45 -0500

Actually there is a pretty slick way of doing this, AltaVista has a site
called "Babelfish"
where you can enter the URL of any website and it translates that website
to one of several languages.

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/translate?

In my experience the translation is only fair, but the people on the other end

do get the general understanding of what was meant...

Just point her toward Squeek's (wonder how that will translate?) Cornell or
the Wpine site...

Ask2
Dalnet's CuseemeHelp channel
http://ask.simplenet.com/cu/cuhelper.htm