Re: CU-SEEME-L digest 1589

Mark Andrew Nassy (nassy@flash.net)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:57:00 -0400

At 12:47 AM -0400 on 8/28/98, CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu wrote:

> CU-SEEME-L Digest 1589

> Topics covered in this issue include:

> 6) Re: Help!
> by "Jamie Erbes" <jamie@erbes.com>

> ------------------------------

i tried netswitcher sometime back and had some difficulty getting cuseeme
to work after i had switched from my ethernet settings to my dun settings
or vice versa. can you use netswitcher to switch between ethernet settings
and dun settings without any problems when running cuseeme?

> From: "Jamie Erbes" <jamie@erbes.com>
> To: gdietz@wpine.com, CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: Re: Help!

> You can also give Netswitcher a try. It basically manages multiple LAN
>profiles for you. It's at http://www.netswitcher.com

Mark Andrew Nassy,
<MAILTO:nassy@flash.net>