Re: Cornell CUSeeMe V.1 & Lan/DialUP Mixed Environment

Jim (aerie@mediaone.net)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:06:27 -0400

I do know of people who use the parallel port Connectix cams, who had trouble with
Win98 recognizing the cam if it was not connected during the Win98 installation. If
you switch your parallel port between cam and printer, it might be worthwhile to
have the cam connected to the port while installing Win98. You can always install
the printer later.