Re: Printing the CU-SeeMe window

Bob Junke (junkere@muohio.edu)
Fri, 2 Dec 1994 14:34:06 -0500

On Fri, 2 Dec 1994, Richard S Neale wrote:

> I am trying to print/save the desktop image which contains a CU-SeeMe
> window. When it prints, the windows are missing. There are no options
> to print/save on the File menu for CU-SeeMe.
>
> This contains a great PR shot and MUST be cought. HOW??? HELP...before
> its lost.
>
> Platform: PPC running 7.5

It doesn't print for me either, however.........

Did you try pressing the <Shift>+<Cmd>+3 keys? This works for me. It
takes a snapshot of the screen and saves it as a pict file at the root
level of your startup drive (not the desktop). From there, use your
favorite graphics pict file editor and edit out all the junk you don't want.

Hope this helps,
Bob

| Bob Junke, |
| Miami University ;-) |